East Gippsland Badminton Association
(Updated 14th February, 2017) Good news! Our new season of Badminton starts on Wednesday, 15th February at 7.30pm at Nagle College Presentation Hall, so it's time to dust off your racquet and work off your summer holidays. It would be great to see you there. We will meet weekly during school terms from then onwards until September.
Dates for your diary:
- Term 1 - Wed 15th Feb - Wed 29th March
- Term 2 - Wed 19th April - Wed 28th June | No badminton on 10th May (Open Night) or 7th June (Year 10/11 Exams)
- Term 3 - Weds 19th July - Weds 20th Sept | No badminton on 23rd August (Talent night)
- Term 4 - TBA
The Weekly Cost & Membership for the 2017 Season
- $5/night for shuttles
- $80 adults Membership Fee
- $50 school students Membership Fee
- $10 Visitors
As of 1st July 2017 weekly shuttlecock fee will be $5 for members and $10 for casual players/non members.
Payable by the final week of this term which will be Wednesday 29th March. (Covers hall hire and Badminton Victoria affiliation, which includes personal accident insurance for every player).
It would be great to have a hit with you - we look forward to catching up with current or past players and meeting some new ones.
- Who - Adults and Children of all ages and abilities.
- What - An indoor Olympic racquet sport.
- When - Wednesday evenings 7:30pm-9:00pm (March - October, except school holidays).
- Where - Bairnsdale Nagle College Presentation Hall (see map below)
- Why - It's fun, friendly and keeps you fit.
- How - You can borrow a racquet if you need to. Just $5 per night for shuttles and court hire. Don't forget to bring a drink (no vending machines/kitchen facilities available) and wear some comfortable clothing and trainers with non-marking soles.