East Gippsland Badminton Association
After a successful terms 1 and 2 we will now look forward to continuing our intra-competition throughout Term 3 which will take us through until September where the official season of 2016 will come to a close.
Dates For Your Diary
- Term 3 Wednesday 13th July - Wednesday 14th September
Weekly Costs & Membership for 2016
- $5/night for shuttles
- $80 adults Membership Fee
- $50 school students Membership Fee
- Payable by the final week of this term which will be Wednesday 23rd March.
- Who - Adults and Children of all ages and abilities.
- What - An indoor Olympic racquet sport.
- When - Wednesday evenings 7:30pm-9:00pm (March - October, except school holidays).
- Where - Bairnsdale Nagle College Presentation Hall (see map below)
- Why - It's fun, friendly and keeps you fit.
- How - You can borrow a racquet if you need to. Just $5 per night for shuttles and court hire. Don't forget to bring a drink (no vending machines/kitchen facilities available) and wear some comfortable clothing and trainers with non-marking soles.